Our user manuals are available online, in both Spanish and English, for every Plum Mobile device. Please search for your device and visit its page on our website to download your manual.
Welcome to Plum Mobile Support!
Thank you for choosing Plum Mobile!
All Plum Mobile devices carry a one (1) year Manufacturers Limited Warranty against defects, which does not cover physical or water damage. If you are experiencing an issue with your device, which is NOT related to physical damage, we encourage you to take the following steps:
1. The first step in getting support for your Plum Mobile Device is to contact the retailer where the device was purchased, along with your receipt, to seek an immediate resolution.
2. Please review our Frequently Asked Questions for answers and solutions to commonly asked questions and issues.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
Plum Mobile devices are Unlocked for GSM networks worldwide.
Our Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with any GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, Metro PCS, Simple Mobile, Tracfone, Cricket Wireless, Net10, Speedtalk, Telcel America, Lyca, Go Smart, PureTalk USA, Walmart Family Mobile, and select prepaid carriers).
Please contact the carrier for more information about service plans, rates, and SIM card activations.
* Unlocked devices will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
3. Send an E-Mail to our support department if you have already spoken to the retailer and read the FAQ
4. If your issue remains unresolved and the device does not have any sign of physical damage, please follow the directions below: